• FINAL menu items must be approved. Vendors will not be allowed to sell any items not pre-approved.
• Vendors must supply their own tent/table, electrical cords & generators. No electricity or outlets will be provide. Water availability is limited. A self-contained system is optimum.
• Exhibitors/Vendors will be contacted by Event Manager on June 13th. Set up is Friday, June 14th, beginning at 9:00am. All vendors must be ready to open at 12:00pm.
• Food Vendors must provide proof of food permit by June 13th. Any food vendor that has not provided proof will not be allowed to participate and vendor fee will not be reimbursed. Download form at www.nmenv.state.nm.us/foodprogram Once completed fax food application to (575) 393-4302 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Re-selling or sub-letting your assigned booth space is NOT permitted.
• Booth breakdown is NOT permitted until after the Awards Ceremony on Saturday, June 15th, except for emergencies and for vendors who are 95% sold out. Vendor booths must be completely off the site by 8:00am Sunday, June 16th.
• Dangerously hot exhibit lights (such as halogen) and combustible or explosive materials; items stacked at heights which could possibly fall; items displayed low or at ground level which could cause tripping; extremely sharp items, or any items of potential danger to the public are not allowed. Exposed grills, smokers, etc. must have a barrier to avoid potential burns.
Release and Waiver of Liability:
The undersigned, representing all parties associated with his/her Vendor/Exhibition Booth, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lovington MainStreet Corporation, City of Lovington and Lea County and their subcontractors, agents, employees and volunteers by reason of any claim or liability imposed by law on account of property damage or bodily injuries, including death, resulting therefrom, sustained or alleged to be sustained by any person or persons, whether they be members of the public visiting the event, volunteers of Lovington MainStreet Corporation, or other vendors/exhibitors/teams occurring at or in connection with the presentation or presentations of Lovington MainStreet Corporation and this BBQ/Music Festival event, resulting for the negligence of the Vendor or Exhibitor, its agents, employees, or persons performing services for it, or resulting from any equipment, machinery or items displayed by the vendor or exhibitor. Notwithstanding any remedies available to the Vendor or Exhibitor at law, these persons expressly release and waive any and all claims against Lovington MainStreet Corporation, City of Lovington, Lea County, its agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees or volunteers, in consideration of the mutual agreement of the parties and the opportunity of persons to exhibit or vend at the Smokin’ On the Plaza event. The undersigned certifies to have read and agrees to the event’s rules and regulations.