• Registration closes at LMS Tent at 3:00pm.
• Pick up pork chops at 4:00pm; participants will receive three (3) pork chops.
• Each entrant must have adult supervision. Adults are not allowed to prepare or cook.
• Entrants must provide their own cooking device with heat source (gas, charcoal, pellets, wood, and smoke are allowed. Sharing is permitted.
• Entrants must provide all ingredients and utensils necessary to recipe being prepared, and may only use the pork chops supplied at time of registration.
• Two (2) pork chops must be submitted for judging at 6:00pm.
• Two-person teams are allowed only if both contestants are in the same age division.
• No limitation on recipe used—kids’ choice! Sharing recipes and/or ingredients with other contestants is NOT permitted.
• Entry fee of $10 returned to First place & awards given to first 3 places. Awards to be given following judging.